Bring us your deer, elk, bear or beef and we will make sausage for you using Dick’s original recipes.
- 25 lb. minimum per item.
- Meat may be brought in fresh or frozen.
- After your meat is clean and boneless, it is best to freeze in large freezer bags, unless you will be bringing it in fresh (within a day or two). Keep meat refrigerated, not frozen.
- Fresh meat in a cooler (without a bag) is difficult to get out. Frozen meat in a cooler or container (without a bag) is impossible to get out.
- Prices include pork.
- Prices are subject to change.
- Meat may be dropped off anytime during business hours.
- Remember, if we start with a good, fresh, clean product, we will finish with a quality sausage.
Call for more information: (360) 736-7760
|From your meat||25 lbs. or more per item||50 lbs or more per item|